Embracing 2018 with Petal Passion and Colour.


(Featuring: Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Stampin Blends, Occasions Catalogue 2018, Easel Card, Colouring, Stampin Up.)

AND A BIG HAPPY 2018 TO EVERYONE!
I am slowly making my way back into blogging and posting after a nice little Christmas break.
And most exciting news...A new Catalogue - the Occasions Catalogue has started and Saleabration as well! Yay! Who doesn't love getting extras.
On page 23 of the Occasions Catalogue you will see this lovely black and white designer paper - Petal Passion dsp. 

I have been having a bit of colouring fun with it. Using the designs on the paper I have coloured with my Stampin Blends - Old Olive and Pink Pirouette (you get a light and dark of each colour) - they are the only ones I have used and you can see the different shades you get even with just two colours. Pretty cool. Easy to use - especially for a beginner like me. hehe.

I just coloured and cut out this large flower and leaves from the paper and popped it up behind some more Petal Passion dsp and a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock embossed with one of the Petal Pair Embossing folders that can also be found on page 23.
"Just because" comes from the cute "A Good Day" stamp set p.14

Another card I coloured the rose on the designer paper and cut out. The Embossing Folder in white behind it is from Petal Pair Embossing Folders.
And the word "Celebrate" is a new Saleabration item.

Finally - An Easel card -
this is just the designer paper partially coloured and cut down as a card front piece.
I have used some new berry burst ribbon (so pretty). Words are from new stamp set "Waterfront" p.48
Leaf punch is a carryover item found on back page of catalogue.
(retired flower punches)
 Standing.


Inside. - Greeting from "A Good Day"

And because my theme appears to be "in the garden"
A few shots from mine.
It is super hot and dry at the moment but my Pentas are blooming.

 Cockatoo in the gum tree out the back.

 Oh Oh. Looks like I have been spotted.  haha. Looks like he is saying "Do you mind! Can I have some privacy while I clean please!" LOL.

See you all again Next Week. Thanks for popping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts