A little Country Christmas


Featuring: Hearts Come Home, Merry Little Christmas designer paper, Card Front Builder thinlets, Star of Light, Pretty Pines thinlets, Christmas cards, Stampin Up

Nothing says "a Little bit Country" like plaid. The bold check design in Merry Little Christmas designer paper just sets me humming "take me home country roads.. to the place I belong.."

So I went ahead and created a few cards ...


Yet again I have been inspired by a demos design. This time by Kelly Acheson
She had cut out the trees from a piece of whisper white with the Card Front Builder thinlets.
I have used Pool Party cardstock as my base card for the old olive checked designer paper.
Santa from Hearts come Home and stars and Merry Christmas from Star of Light.
Pretty Pines Thinlets for my pine embellishments.



For this next one I went for a more "clean and simple" design on the card front.




And finally my favourite was inspired by another demo Jan Musselman.



Thanks for stopping by. Vx



Comments

Popular Posts