Swirly Snowflakes


Featuring: Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits, Quilted Christmas designer paper stack, Stampin Up, Cardsonthetablewithvicki

Decided to cut out some more images from the Quilted Christmas designer paper stack.
I felt this design called for a square card.

Once I had done my cutting and gluing I decided to add some swirls and snowflakes from the Swirly Snowflakes thinlits (p.35 Holiday Cat.)
Don't you think they look like 'lace' around the edges? So delicate.

And to finish it off I added one small cut out piece to the very centre of the snowflake with a metallic enamel adhesive star (yes we do sell them p.196 main catalogue).




For the inside I used Star of Light p.122 main catalogue.


and finally a few more photos from our weekend away in Stanthorpe. Giraween National Park.

Clem wants to come back and climb that next time.!
 Can you spot the grey kangaroo? He was big. Close to 2 metres. We didn't stay long.


Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts