Hearts Come Home Bridge Card

Featuring: Technique card, special fold. Bridge Card, Hearts Come Home, Hometown Greetings Thinlits, Merry Music Specialty Paper, Stampin Up, Cardsonthetablewithvicki

Have you seen the Special Fold card around called "Bridge Cards"?
The name makes sense because you create a 'bridge' between the two ends.
You can fold this card flat as the left side folds in and the right side folds out.

This card can fit in a C6 envelope. I made this card two ways.
This first one I have placed the designer paper over the top of the 'bridge'.


And this second one I have placed the designer paper under the 'bridge'.

Which do you prefer???
I can't decide.


I have used Whisper White Cardstock for the base and Merry Music Specialty Designer paper.
Hearts come Home Stamps and matching Hometown Greetings Thinlits for the layers inbetween.
The Merry Music Specialty Paper even had 'Jingle Bells' so I had to use that piece for my backdrop and stamp Santa flying across the paper. hoho.

 On the back of the card I placed a stamped greeting and space to write in .

Do you like the photos I got of two Rosellas eating grass seeds in Giraween National Park last week?
Love their colours.
They weren't too bothered by the crazy lady trying to get photos. :)




Have a good week and thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts