Swimming by


Featuring: Seaside Shore Stamp Set and Acetate Window Card

Hey there, If you caught my last blog post you may recognise this next card I am going to show you.

Another Seaside Shore "acetate window card".
This time I rotated the design 90 degrees and turned it into a landscape design.



The measurements for the card:
Base card- Dapper Denim - 15.5cm x 15cm - score down at 10.5cm along the 15.5cm side.
Acetate - 5cm x 15cm
End piece 2.2cm
Embossed pieces : Marina Mist - 5cm x 15cm
                               Dapper Denim - 2cm x 15cm
White insert: 14.5cm x 10.2cm




I chose to ink the stamps in individual colours instead of stamping in black and colouring each one with Stampin Write markers, like I did last time.
 It worked just as well, I think.


Products used: Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Marina Mist and Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Crumbcake, Emerald Envy, Black.
Embossing Folder: Seaside
Stamp Set: Seaside Shore 
Acetate, Pearls and Wink of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts