Swimming by


Featuring: Seaside Shore Stamp Set and Acetate Window Card

Hey there, If you caught my last blog post you may recognise this next card I am going to show you.

Another Seaside Shore "acetate window card".
This time I rotated the design 90 degrees and turned it into a landscape design.



The measurements for the card:
Base card- Dapper Denim - 15.5cm x 15cm - score down at 10.5cm along the 15.5cm side.
Acetate - 5cm x 15cm
End piece 2.2cm
Embossed pieces : Marina Mist - 5cm x 15cm
                               Dapper Denim - 2cm x 15cm
White insert: 14.5cm x 10.2cm




I chose to ink the stamps in individual colours instead of stamping in black and colouring each one with Stampin Write markers, like I did last time.
 It worked just as well, I think.


Products used: Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Marina Mist and Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Crumbcake, Emerald Envy, Black.
Embossing Folder: Seaside
Stamp Set: Seaside Shore 
Acetate, Pearls and Wink of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful You Surprise Pop Up

Pop Up Panel Card

Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.