Shaker Shaker Fun

Featuring: Shaker Card, Papillion Potpourri, Petite Petals

I haven't done Shaker cards for such a long time.
But now that Stampin Up sell Foam Adhesive Strips I think it is time I started making some.
These Adhesive Strips (main catalogue p.182) make it so easy.

With less than a month before the new catalogue starts I thought I would use some of my favourites that are retiring.
Blooms and Bliss designer paper. This is the last little piece I had left from my two packs.
Petite Petals and Papillion Potpourri stamp sets and matching punches. Oh how I am going to miss these two sets!
Colours : Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim and Sweet Sugarplum.

I made my shaker card using the square framelits from the Stitched Shapes for my top layer. 


Here are the layers to make the shaker which is a seperate piece.
1.  I cut out a frame using two sizes of the square stitched shapes framelits.
2.Then acetate slightly smaller than frame attached with white glue. 
3.Place your Foam strips around the edges of the acetate so there are no gaps.
4. Pop in your little bits and pieces. I used some butterflies and sequins. 
5. Then attach your designer paper square (same size as top framelit) to the frame. Now your shaker is ready to be attached to the front of your card.


 Super Easy Fun!

Here is the inside.

I am off to Adelaide for a week so will be a little late posting my next card.
But will have some photos to share I am sure of my little adventure when I get back.
Hope you can pop back soon.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts