Dragonfly Dream of a Card Fold

Featuring: Dragonfly Dreams, Grateful Bunch Stamps, Petal Burst EF, Special 3-Fold Card)

A special card for a special friend.
I had so much fun with the layout of this card.


 When you open the front piece you find this inside...
 Then you lift up that layer and you have your final greeting.
Such fun!
 What I have done is create a card folded lengthways and then added an extra piece.
(You could of course cut this from one layer of A4 cardstock) but I already had cardstock cut and waste not want not as the saying goes.

I will have to make another one now out of one piece just to show you that I can. LOL. Stay tuned.


Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum and Very Vanilla.
DSP-Falling in Love (all Occasions catalogue)
Stamps: Grateful Bunch
             Beautiful You and Balloon Adventures ( all Occasions catalogue)
Dragonfly Thinlets
Delicate Doilies


Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts