Lift me up up up into the sky!


(featuring Lift Me Up stamp set and matching Up and away thinlets)

A stamp set that soars above the rest....
I just love hot air balloons...but I have never yet been up in one. Being someone who gets wobbly on the second rung of a ladder might have something to do with that.haha.)

I thought this was a really great bundle as it's sentiments cover a wide range of events, Congratulations, Love, Happy Birthday, Thank you, Just a Note and Sending Smiles.
Depending on the colours you use, you could make a very masculine card or a very feminine card.

Come and have a look at a few examples I have made recently.

The first one is from a design by Sandy Mott. I loved the idea of cutting out a circle to make a window and stamping on the inside of the card.


You know it is funny how things can look so different in real life. I stamped this card and liked it. But now looking at this photo I am thinking the Crushed Curry balloon inside the circle should have been Peekaboo Peach or maybe a real red. :(
Oh well, it still looks fine inside.

 I love the colours in this next one and the cut out clouds.
Colours: Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach, with Soft Sky. Very pretty.

I saw a card design by Crystal Komara and just had to have a go at doing something similar myself.



and looky looky, what I spied in a tree near the walking path the other day. A Koala. As you can see he wasn't very high up the tree and I could get quite close. So cool.

Have a great day and I will be back soon. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts