Beautiful You

(Featuring Beautiful You Stamp Set, Paper-piecing technique)

Well Hello!
And happy 1st February!
Today's card is a combination effort of new(Occasions Catalogue) and old (Annual Catalogue).

When I saw the Beautiful You Stamp Set (p.24) in the new Occasions Catalogue, it went straight to the top of my list to buy.  I just love the images and words in this set.


Don't you love the Melon Mambo/Black/White theme I have gone for?
Very Summery, to suit our hot Summer weather at the moment.

click on image to enlarge
 I have Paper-pieced my stamp image using Pop Of Pink Designer Paper.
Stamping the image twice.
Once onto the cardstock and then again onto my designer paper to cut out the dress and hat.
Glue the dress and hat onto your stamped image and you have a well-dressed fashionable lady!


Stamps used for background: Big flower from Flourishing Phrases p.49 Annual Catalogue
                                                 Streamers from Balloon Adventures p.5 Occasions Catalogue
                                                  Celebrate You from Birthday Blast p.11 Occasions Catalogue

I haven't added my greeting yet, but here is the inside.
Have a great day and pop back again soon.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts