Time for a Star Blast! Happy 2017!


*(Featuring Star Blast Edgelits, Balloon Adventures Stamp Set)


Welcome Everyone -
to a New Year filled with great possibilities!

And Happy Australia Day for the 26th January


The new Occasions Catalogue for Stampin Up and Saleabration have started and my oh my...
so many great things in the catalogue I hardly know where to begin.

But for today I thought why not start with the Star Blast Edgelits Dies.(p.11)
These seem very 2017 Happy New Year worthy to me.

I have teamed the edgelits with Balloon Adventures Stamp Set on page 5. This set has great birthday sentiments as well as your general party ensemble of balloons (they can be used with the Balloon Bouquet Punch p.187 main catalogue) and streamers stamps.


I have used Calypso Coral, Basic Black and Whisper White with Gold Glimmer Card.

 This is a picture to show how I have raised up the front panel with our Foam Adhesive Strips (p. 182 main catalogue). Pop them a centimetre or two from the edge so they don't show. These strips are great for larger projects like this and of course for Shaker Cards.


Now tomorrow 26th January is Australia Day here and so I thought I should post a few pics that represent Australia in honour of our National Day.
 One of our favourite things to do on Australia Day is have a BBQ or picnic at the beach.
Being the height of Summer here right now...it is perfect Beach Weather.
These are a few photos from our visit to Burleigh Beach on the Gold Coast for New Years Day.
Just Saying... We do have beautiful beaches!! 





Doesn't that make you want to go swimming!! sigh. :)

Wherever you are have a great day tomorrow and I will be back again very soon with some beautiful new products to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts