Santa is on his way!!

HOHOHO - only ONE DAY TO GO!

and it's Official Santa is on his way....Hooray!

So here is a quick post to show you the rest of my cards.
I didn't use the Bell Punch, p.26 holiday catalogue, as much as I thought I would. But was happy with the few cards I made with it. As it is being carried over I will still have plenty of time to play with it.

I love this design I found on Pinterest.
Do you like the design I put on the Bell itself? That is the holly stamp done in versamark ink and the red glitter embossing powder. Holly Berry Happiness Stamp set is also featured on this card. p.27 Holiday catalogue.



I made this next one in non-traditional colours. Sweet sugarplum and Pool Party. I like to punch out some silver glimmer card with the top and bottom of the bell to give it some dimension.
The stripes on the bell are from the Jolly Friends Stamp Set. They are meant to be a woollen trim for the Santa Hat. (grin). So doing double-duty here.


Speaking of bells. Here is one from the Christmas Magic Stamp set. p.22 Holiday Catalogue. This is supposed to be a CASE from the catalogue. If you look at the picture on p.23 you will see how well I didn't do! haha. I am not a great copier am I?!!

I am not really keen on this Train card but I was having a play with the Copper Embossing Powder.

On the opposite page. Page23 is the cute set -Merry Mice.
While I had my gift cards out, I did a bit of watercolouring with them.


I stamped them onto tags I made with the Scalloped Tag Punch then popped them onto the bigger card.


One of the big hits in the Holiday catalogue was the Candy Cane Lane designer series paper p.5.
This paper could stand alone on a card and look awesome. Just with a bit of cutting.


Used the Bell punch for the pot in this next one.



Here is one last card. A favourite of mine using the Pine Bough EF and Pretty Pines Thinlets. Lots of white for an elegant card to finish the year off with.


Hope Santa brings you something nice under your tree this year.

Happy Christmas to you all and I look forward to sharing lots with you in the New Year. 
I am definitely planning to have more time for Crafting. My number one New Years Resolution for 2017. Is yours the same?

Hope to be back in a couple of weeks. Early in the New Year. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts