Sugarplum Flourishing Phrases.

One of my favourite new in colours has to be Sweet Sugarplum!!
I don't usually go for purples but this colour has got me excited! I just love it so much.
So when it came to creating a card for my workshop I just had to use my favourite new colour didn't I?!

Here is the workshop card we did.


Using Flourishing Phrases flower for the centre and stamping it off for the two side flowers.
Mint Macaroon leaves also with some stamped off to create the lighter version.
Some ruched Sweet Sugarplum ribbon and Blooms and Bliss designer paper.
Thoughtful Banners and matching punch for the greeting.
Wink of Stella added some pretty glitter to the card.

I also did a "stepped up" version of the card.
I added a sparkly butterfly using Blushing Bride Glimmer card and a small butterfly stamped on top in Sweet Sugarplum cardstock. Punched out with the Butterfly punches.


A small gold doily and some new gold enamel shapes! Aren't these great!!!


I loved the way the stepped up version turned out with just a few added extras. Don't you?

Have a great day. Vx



Comments

Popular Posts