Happy Pink Birthday Blooms

Once again it is that time again... another "Pink" birthday!
So out came the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set (I am so glad this one was carried over to the Main Catalogue!)
Pink Pirouette Cardstock for my base card and layering with Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Mint Macaron Dsp from Blooms and Bliss.

I started by watercolouring my flowers and leaves with Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette and Mint Macaron for the leaves.
I then added Clear Wink of Stella to the everything and Gold Wink of Stella to the Stamen in the centre of the flower. You can see all the sparkly goodness in the photo above.

To add some special touches I included Blushing Bride butterfly; Gold Doily; Corrugated Card and Blushing Bride Enamel Dots.

The flower image was stamped first then partially cut out with scissors before using a circle die over the image.

Happy Pink Birthday!!!
Hmmm...I am thinking I should make a strawberry cake card after looking at this image. Yum!!
Enjoy!Vx

Comments

Popular Posts