Corner pop up Fox



It was my friend's birthday a couple of weeks back and she loves purple. So I thought what better than a purple little fox to pop out and say "happy birthday"!


You just undo the ribbon (Smoky Slate mini stitched ribbon) and the corner piece folds down as you open the card, to give you a little diorama. This is called a Corner Pop Up Card.


Here it is "in action".


and there are my little purple foxes sitting in the garden.



I wanted a bit of a 3D effect so I made a little pop up thingy for my fox I created with my Fox Builder Punch.

Products I used:

Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant. Whisper White, Retired Designer paper.
Colours used: Wisteria Wonder, Mint Macaron, Crumbcake,  Retired Blackberry Bliss.
Punches: Fox Builder Punch, Butterfly Punch
Framelits: Botanical Blooms, circles.
Stamps: Foxy Friends, Pretty Kitty(birthday greeting inside)

This was such a fun card and I had a lot of fun playing with the Foxy Friends and Fox Builder Punch. I think I need to make another one of these Corner Pop Up's really soon.

Thanks for stopping by. Vxx

Here is a photo of me with my friend and fellow demonstrator Carolyn! Carolyn lives in a small town about 2 hours from me. This is one of the side-benefits to being a demonstrator. You get to make friends with people you may never have got to meet, otherwise! Though my husband does reckon that Carolyn and I are practically "related" because it turns out her Father-in-Law and my Uncle were best friends! Talk about a small world!


Comments

  1. Thanks so much Vicki. Loved my card. It was so awesome, I was inspired to make this for my next class, which I then sent to Justin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts