Bella and Pretty Kitty


Hello Happy Stampers.
Today's card is a combination of two cute stamp sets in the catalogue p.101 Bella and Friends and Pretty Kitty.
They wanted to visit one another so I put them together on this card I made using a
Real Red Card base and some designer paper from Fruit Stand. 




I did a little bit of light water colouring with my aqua painter and hand drew a line to create the ground.


Aren't the flourish flowers and leaves a great added feature?
Also had to use some Natural Trim with Gold stripe ribbon. This is beautiful ribbon and not too wide. I love thin ribbon.

I also have the stamp set Sitting Here which is featured on the opposite page of the catalogue .p.100.

This is one of the Workshop cards we did for my Catalogue Launch.

Dapper Denim and Mint Macaroon Cardstock.
Blooms and Bliss Designer Paper.
Dapper Denim ruched ribbon.
Soft Suede, Dapper Denim ink pads.
Lots of Labels Framelits
The pillows have been coloured with Gold Wink of Stella for a bit of glamour.



And that is all from me today.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts