Vertical Greetings more fun.

Well here I am again just a week before the family wedding so not much time to post. But wanted to show you a couple more fun projects with the lovely Vertical Greetings Stamp Set p.109.
The first card I want to show has been on here before but I accidentally deleted the post! Argh!!
So here it is again.
I started with a tag made with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and added this to an Emerald Envy card base and a piece of Cajun Craze embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
The Topiary tree is coloured with Stampin Write Markers. Real Red, Early Expresso and Cajun Craze. And some lovely Gold Wink of Stella to highlight the flower pot and the ground.

 I punched a slot through the entire card with a retired punch but you could also use a hole punch or similar. This way I was able to attach the Cucumber Crush Striped mini ribbon through the entire piece.

 I also added a lovely flower from the Flourish thinlits. The thinlit is in Emerald Envy. I coloured the stem with Early Expresso marker and cut another thinlit in Real Red. Cut off the Real Red flower and attached it over the Emerald Envy one.




The next card I made was this one.
Using Crumbcake and Very Vanilla Cardstock.

I coloured my flower pots with Cajun Craze Stampin Write Markers. It wasn't hard to stamp each flower pot individually. 
 Then I cleaned the stamps and just coloured the top bush of the topiary trees. (Using Garden Green and Old Olive markers ) I then lined them up and stamped on top of each flower pot.  I added some Real Red berries with a marker to each bush. 
 The Words are stamped in Early Expresso. I stamped a flower from Flourishing Phrases Stamp set as well in Crumbcake ink and added Clear Wink of Stella to highlight.
Very Vanilla Lattice from the Flourish Thinlits set and the lovely Gold Natural Trim ribbon finishes my card.
 I also decided to be a bit artistic and add a shadow effect to the ground around the flower pots in smokey slate with a marker.
So that is a few more fun cards with this versatile set.
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back after the Wedding.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts