Peachy Vertical Greetings.

Well that was fun! Not! If you have visited in the past week you would have seen a blog post here that is now completely disappeared! Grrrr. Blogger issues!

But Hey, I will grin and bear it just to bring you all another post about one of my new stamp sets
Vertical Greetings. p.109 of the new catalogue)

I just love this cute little set with it's great choice of sentiments and the topiary trees just waiting to be coloured with stampin write markers.

So I pulled out the new Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach cardstock and ink and went to work.


 I coloured the pot and stems with Emerald Envy and the foliage with Peekaboo Peach markers.

 Do you like the little grass bits on the sides done with just putting a post it note across the bottom and stamping. Nifty!

I also used some of the lovely Fruitstand Designer Paper. 
Some Peach Enamel Shapes and diamantes to finish off with.


Such a quick and easy fun card to make.



Make sure you check out the Vertical Greetings Stamp set for yourself and I will be back again soon to show another card using this set.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts