Botanical Builder in 3D

Hello Happy Stampers,

Today I am just busting to show you my 3D project using the Botanical Builder Framelit dies.
Isn't it gorgeous!!! p.27 All Occasions Catalogue.



First of all I purchased a cheap frame from a "cheap" shop for $6. I liked the way it had a deep inset.
 I removed the glass frame and threw it away and placed some designer paper from the Botanical Gardens DSP inside.

Using the stamp from Hello Life (p.131 of the Main Catalogue) I stamped in black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
This was layered on black and Soft Sky. Raised with dimensionals.

Then I cut heaps and heaps of botanical builder flowers and leaves.
Flowers : Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay, white, Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy.
Inked around edges with Island Indigo.
Leaves: Old Olive and Mossy Meadow. Stamped and Inked around in Artichoke.
I attached the flowers and leaves to the frame and each other using my Stampin Up Glue dots. They seem to be holding very securely.


Inside the frame I created two different layers by attaching a small piece of cardstock (2cm) scored in half. Attach one half to the bottom of the frame and bend the other half up. This gives you an edge you can attach flowers and leaves to inside the frame.





I just love this little garden I created around the frame and I think the words are very uplifting. Now who do I give this too???? Or maybe I should keep it for myself and make a few more! What do you think?
Thank you for dropping by. Really appreciate your visit.
Come again soon as I have some more fun things to show you with the Botanical Builder set.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts