hearts and flowers and lots of love

Well well it has been a while hasn't it?!
I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year. I certainly needed a good break from everything but 2016 has crept up on me and suddenly we are into February already and I haven't blogged since December 2015! Eeek!!!

Next week is Valentine's Day and my lovely MOTH (man of the house) is away in America of all places! So I had to make some cards for him to take.
These were whipped up in super-fast time (like I am talking the day before he was leaving and in one hour!!! hehe.)
I used Pinterest for my inspiration and ideas. Have a look at what I came up with.

The first card is an exact copy of Bronwyn Eastley's card. (Addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au).
The word stamps and framelits are retired sets.
 I loved this card that looks like messaging on an iphone and just had to make one. I told MOTH to open this card when he reaches his first stop L.A.

Then I made this card for him to open on Valentine's Day. Just a quick little owl card using the Owl Builder Punch (oh I LOVE this punch!!!) The balloon strings are from Hello Life on page 131 of the main catalogue. Happy Valentine's Day is from Good Greetings. I used Love Blossoms Paper Stack from the Occasions Catalogue and Red Foil and Red Glimmer card for the balloons.





Then after all that I made two little love notes 7cm x 7cm which I hid away amongst his clothes in his suitcase for him to find. Using the Saleabration set Sky is the Limit and a retired set Love you to the moon and back. 




So how is that for spreading the "love"?
Hopefully I won't be too far from his thoughts with all these little "reminders"! haha.

Yes I am an "old romantic" I admit it. sigh.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon as I have another VERY ROMANTIC post for you!!
Vx


Comments

Popular Posts