Happy Engagement!!!For Real!

Yes folks I have an Engagement Card to show you.
And not just any Engagement Card either...
No this one was made for a very special couple.
My son and his lovely girlfriend just announced their Engagement. Yay Yay Yay!




So the card had to be extra special for them.
I used the lovely Bloomin Heart Thinlit and paper from the Love Blossoms Designer paper stack. All from the All Occasions Catalogue.

Tip Top Taupe was my card base and the birds from the Bird Builder Punch.
I used the Scalloped square from the Square framelits .


Congratulations is from the Sky is the Limit saleabration stamp set and I heat embossed that in black.

 Little hearts from the Owl Builder Punch and small heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Set.


I loved how this card turned out. I was trying for a cleaner/modern style, not sure if I got there but hey, I didn't add any bling! so that is saying something! haha!

Colours: Tip Top Taupe, Black, White, Red, Crumbcake (on the designer paper), silver.


Ahhhh,Love is in the Air!

Thanks for stopping by. See you very soon.
Vx


Comments

Popular Posts