Happiest of Birthdays!


I just love Birthday Blooms p.9 of the All Occasions Catalogue. It makes such pretty cards and I just love the words and font used.

Here are a couple of Birthday Cards I made for some up coming birthdays.  I used the Love Blossoms dsp p.17 for this first card.
Card base is Blushing Bride.



I still felt there was something missing on the card so I added a paper bow using my Bow Builder Punch p.167 Main Catalogue. 
What do you think?

 I also added my Clear Wink of Stella to the Bow to give it some shimmer. You can't see it in the photo sadly. :(


I layered my little flower for a 3D effect and added some diamantes for interest.

 The words were stamped in Rose Red and I placed some little Melon Mambo Enamel dots on the top and bottom of the punched circle. (and that tiny little green sprig is from the Saleabration set "Botanicals for You".


Another easy Birthday Blooms card using Blushing Bride for the card base.
Some Botanical Gardens designer paper and a pretty paper doily.

I used my Blushing Bride and Crushed Curry Stampin Write Markers and watercoloured the leaves with Mint Macaroon ink.
Gold Glitter in the centre of the flower.

Have a Beautiful Day!!! Come back again soon.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts