Botanical Blooms


What can I say...Botanical Blooms is Blooming Marvellous!!! LOL! p. 26 and 27 All Occasions Cat.

Goodness I do love this set. Especially the Framelits.

I have a lot of friends who are mad about the colour pink so I make a lot of "pink" cards but there is one friend who is particularly taken with the colour green and likes autumn tones. So this card was for her.

Card base was Mossy Meadow. Botanical Gardens designer paper and Mint Macaroon.

Flowers and leaves were Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaroon, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.

The Enamel dots are in Crushed Curry and Mint Macaroon and go perfectly.(p.6)

Oh I do love the way these flowers can change the whole theme and feel to the card just by changing the colours you use.

Come back next time and I will show you a gorgeous blue and pink card and you will see what I mean.

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts