Birthday Blooms


Hello Stampers! I think it is well past time that I started showing you some of my creations for this year using new products from the All Occasions Catalogue.
And first up I would like to introduce Birthday Blooms to you all.(p.9)
Now I confess when I first saw this in the catalogue I said to myself (quite sternly) "you don't need another flower stamp!" But you know what...I couldn't go past the lovely font on the words and all the pretty cards I keep seeing on Pinterest etc. So...I gave in. haha. And guess which was the first set I played with when my order arrived! Yep! Birthday Blooms!

I had a Birthday and Farewell Gift to give so whipped up a Birthday Card and Gift Card in no time at all.


Melon Mambo was used for my base card. With Whisper White, Gold Foil and Love Blossoms Designer Paper(p.17)


I watercoloured the flower and leaves using Melon Mambo and Old Olive inkpads and my aquapainter.
See the sprinkling of diamantes? That is because I got a tiny smudge of ink on the picture and had to cover it up. hehe.




The gift card was just a very simple 7cmx7cm card using Love Blossoms dsp and Rose Red Ink.


Thanks for stopping by.
See you again very soon. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts