Winter Wonderland Quick Gift Bags

Well it is officially December and I am into my last minute gifts, wrapping and cards.
With only a few weeks left till Christmas ...out the window goes all my wonderful ideas and plans for complicated, technical, gorgeous gift-giving...
and in comes ... the quick and easy... faster the better ideas! LOL!

Come and see what I made for my work mates.
I bought them all a lovely candle holder and found some cute Christmas tea lights on sale in Woolworths. I already have the Winter Wonderland Cards made for them but what to put them in?
I found these cheap plain gift bags and decided to decorate them with Winter Wonderland Designer Paper. A doily and a Stamp from Cozy Christmas Stamp Set. Add a gold glitter star and you are done!





I made a little sticky note matchbook holder as well to tuck inside the bag.
I just love it when everything co ordinates!


How great does this look!
Now I can't wait to give it to them this Friday at the work Christmas Party. Should be fun!


Come back soon and I will show you another quick and easy project using the Winter Wonderland set.
Until then I am off to work on some elf projects. hehe.
Vx

Comments

  1. What an handsome and coordinated set Vicki. It looks absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Totally CASEing your ideas here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, one question: did you stamp "a little note" and if so is it one of SU! ????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts