Tic Tac Elf Holder

A couple of years back I did a cute snowman Tic Tac Holder



christmas+workshop+2012+and+downline+meeting+017.jpg
and this year when shopping I noticed the Red and Green Tic Tacs ... and my mind got to thinking....what about an Elf Holder!

So home I go with my Green and Red Tic Tacs and started to work on my idea. I was struggling with which size punches to use. Couldn't quite get the size right. When I thinks to myself..."Pinterest!!"

I type in "punch art elf" and what do you think the very first picture is??!!! Give up???

A Tic Tac Elf Holder! LOL!

So thank you to Kimberley from Stampingbythesea. I was able to adapt my little elf from hers.

 Punches used:
Circles
Heart
Scallop Circle
Oval
Bird Builder

Cardstock:
Whisper White,
Very Vanilla
Cucumber Crush
Real Red
Glimmer card Dazzling Diamonds

(sponge dauber in Blushing Bride)

Here is the inside...whoops the Tic Tacs have slipped down. I have them stuck on with a couple of glue dots.

This was a fun little project. I used Tutti Fruity flavoured Tic Tacs too.
Great little fun stocking fillers and Christmas thankyou gift.

Pop back again and I will show you the little Elf Box I made to pop these inside of with a couple of other goodies.

Until then keep counting down the days! Not long to go now before Christmas!
Vx


Comments

Popular Posts