Angel Punch Art Card

For a few years I have been wanting to do some Angel Punch Art. This year I finally got my act together and made some.
There was plenty of inspiration on Pinterest for me to draw from and this is mine.
Isn't she lovely.





This little angel is all about hearts and circles! What else would you expect! haha.
Unfortunately a lot of the punches I used are retired. But I am sure you can adapt this angel with products you have.

I used the large 2 1/2" circle for her body and ran the circle through an embossing folder.
Then I just folded over two pieces to make a point at one end.

The wings at the back and the white sleeves are hearts. Sleeves are a heart cut in half.
I stamped little stars stamped in Crushed Curry from the Happy Scenes Stamp Set (Holiday Catalogue 2015) onto the wings and then added some gold glitter.

The head is pink pirouette 1" circle. Blushing Bride sponged cheeks.
Hair is Crushed Curry (the top of another retired heart punch). I added some glitter to her hair and sleeves. It looks white in the picture but not in real life. Just all sparkly. Like an angel should be.
Halo small oval punch (retired) in gold foil.


So there you are  - another quick Christmas project from me today!
One more to show tomorrow then I am off on a short break from blogging land while Christmas is in full swing.


 Come back tomorrow for the final blog before Christmas.
It will be worth it! hehe.
See you then. Vx





Comments

Popular Posts