Walkin in a Winter Wonderland....


Sleigh bells ring
Are you listening
In the lane
Snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland
Read more:  Christmas Carols - Winter Wonderland Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Now are you all singing along with me... right... time to begin our walk through some quick cards made with the Winter Wonderland Designer Paper and Wonderland Stamp Set. p.23 of the Holiday Catalogue.

And just so you are all "in the know"!
I did not design all these wonderful cards myself. No. I went to my best inspiration friend aka "Pinterest" haha.
Some of these cards were designs or inspired by these fantastic ladies:
Fleur Harlock Stampin Up
Carriestamps
Kay Kalthoff - stampingtoshare
Jennifer Timko - stampinonthefly

and some were my own. 

They are all on a whisper white (thick) base card and your standard C6 card size. 
With a just a few added extras like some Glimmer Card stock, Gold Cord Trim, Gold Foil, Gold ribbon, Gold and black embossing powder,




 I loved the specialty paper on this first one and just let it shine by itself. Trees and stars are heat embossed.


An easy card using a greeting from Cozy Christmas as the focus point. Corner punch from the new Trio Corner punch.

 Softly falling embossing folder is a bit of a Star here. Sleigh ride edgelit in Gold Foil Card and I love the little stars with some gold cording trim. Jennifer Timko was my inspiration.


 This one is a CASE from Fleur Harlock. I loved how she incorporated the Gorgeous Grunge into the card.
 Who doesn't love a bauble design!

And finally a  quick card to use up some left over pieces on the card table.

I will be making a few of these as my Christmas cards this year as the Gold, black and white theme looks so elegant and classy. I just love it!

Thanks for stopping by. Can't stop singing the Winter Wonderland song! hehe.



Gone away, is the blue bird
Here to stay, is the new bird
He sings a love song,
As we go along
Walking in a winter wonderland

Vx


Comments

Popular Posts