Left-over Window Panes for Christmas

Do you have the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies?
Those Gorgeous Windows! Just love them. But have you noticed all the little window panes that you pop out each time???

I love using this die and when I saw all these perfect little rectangles popping out all over the place my mind started whizzing!

Here is an idea or two for using these perfect little left-overs.

You can take those little window rectangles and use them to matt some designer paper like the Merry Moments Paper Stack here. Just cut the patterned paper slightly smaller than the rectangles.


                                                                                                                       
The bells are from the Cozy Christmas stamp set. I stamped once in Mossy Meadow and cut this out with a circle punch. Then I stamped again in Real Red and cut out the bells and used dimensionals to raise them up on the picture.


Here is a tag using the same technique of cutting up left over scraps of designer paper using the white rectangles as matts for each piece.

 Such a great way to use up your lovely designer paper scraps.

For my last card I place the four white rectangles onto a piece of card using my repositional two way glue. I stamped the bunch of flowers from Awesomely Artistic and coloured them.
Then I removed the pieces and mounted them with dimensionals onto a Mossy Meadow piece of card stock a centimetre larger.


The stamps are from Awesomely Artistic. I like the way by using this with Christmas paper and colours it can be used as a Christmas card.


I stamped the Tartan Stamp twice once in Mossy Meadow and then straight over the last stamp but slightly moved to the right in Real Red to give a Tartan effect to the stamp. Looks good!
Deck the Halls is from the Home for Christmas Stamp Set.
 


So there are a few ideas for those little rectangles. 
Just another way to use up all those little scraps lying around.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon. Vx





Comments

Popular Posts