Window on Christmas

Well it has finally arrived!! The time to start sharing with you all the wonderful things I have been making with the new products from the Holiday Catalogue! Seriously good stuff!!
I want to start with the Hearth and Home Thinlits dies - or as I call it...the "window die".(p.11)

I have wanted a window die for years and when I saw this one it was first on my order! Including the Happy Scenes Stamp Set  because "who doesn't love a Bundle!"and the chance to save 15%!

Windows are sooooo practical and versatile. The kind of die you can use all year round.
So before we jump into the Christmas show and tell....here is a pretty window card I made for a birthday.

Do you love the lace curtains made from a Stampin Up Doily?
 Pretty Petals Designer Paper stack paper, Brick Embossing Folder, and some little punch flowers. Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral.

Now for a Christmas Card...
click on photo to enlarge
These stamps are from Cozy Christmas p.9 and Jingle All the Way p. 12 
I used the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder on Whisper White. Put it in the Bigshot and run through once then turn it over and run through again to get a subtle Tartan look to your cardstock.
 And that Wooden Snowflake from Snowflake Elements p.23!! Oh My Goodness!
I hand cut the banner in a curve to match to sentiment. Designer Paper is Merry Moments from the main catalogue.

Thanks for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts