Smile for the Camera!


 I was so happy with this card I made for my youngest son's birthday. He loves filming and cameras. So when I saw this design on Pinterest using the Envelope Punch Board I just had to make one for him.
Super Easy card but so effective!
I did use some retired Stampin Up: Lattice Embossing Folder,Ticket Punch, Sketched Birthday Stamps, Black Ribbon.
But all of this would be easy to substitute with something else.

(click on photo to enlarge)
Couldn't resist using one of our new Enamel red dots from the Holiday Catalogue, on the word window punch with a small rectangle of silver metallic card stock.




Well it isn't actually my son's birthday for a few days yet, but as he never reads my blog I think I am pretty safe to show it early to you all. hehe.

I have another cute card to show you next time....but for a much younger male. Thanks as always for stopping by. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts