happy 60th anniversary

Mum called me the other day and said it was her sister and brother-in-laws 60th Wedding Anniversary in two days time....and if I had the time could I just whip up a card for her and post it to them! haha. Yes...well...of course...what else could I say...60 years marriage deserves some priority.

I remembered my Aunty Una's favourite colour was blue so I went with blue and silver for the card.
Pretty short on Anniversary images I pulled out one of the 25 year special sets from last year.

And this is what I "whipped up"! Sorry the photo is a little dark.


Used some silver metallic cardstock embossed with the Lacey Embossing folder and some dazzling diamonds Glimmer cardstock.


 Added diamantes and the number Sixty to acknowledge the special Anniversary.
(60th Wedding Anniversary is Diamonds by the way.)

 I had some none SU words for inside.

 And a few photos from our walk down the bush the other day. These tree ferns are really big. Much bigger than they grow in my yard anyway. haha.









Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts