Another Upright Diamond Fold Card for you.

And here it is...
Another special Upright Diamond Fold Card for you all!
For another special friend (and class lady) of mine.


This time I used the Pretty Petals Paper Stack DSP with the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set.
Colours:Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Black, White and Gold.




 If you would like my measurements they can be found on this post here.
Inside view of card stretched out.
Outside view of card flat so you can see the folds.

Such a pretty card in these designer papers and colours.

We actually celebrated two class ladies birthdays last week and I will show you the other card I made next time.

 Here is a quick photo of the gifts I wrapped for the two birthday girls. It was a lovely bottle of Rosehip Body Lotion.
 I made the each flower using two different size flower punches.
 Last photo. This is Rosie and one of her friends Little Jessie, who we sometimes meet on our walks around the neighbourhood. Little Jessie is simply the cutest little dog! She is so tiny but can move quite fast when she wants to on her little tiny legs that are about two inches long. haha. Not like our Rosie who I say has Supermodel legs for the size of her body. hehe.
Rosie loves meeting up with Jessie and saying hello.

 Thanks for stopping by.
Pop back again soon and I will show you my Bendi Birthday Card I made.
Vx


Comments

Popular Posts