Time for another card in the box I think!

Greeting Happy Stampers!
I think it may be time to share another card in the box creation with you all. Mine seem to always have a cottage garden theme??? So few flowers blooming in my garden at the moment. Winter is always a bit of drab affair. Though I do notice a few geraniums starting to blossom. Can't wait till August when I have a garden makeover and get it all ready for Spring!
(click on photo to enlarge)

(click on photo to enlarge)
 So once again I have used my all time favourite flowers and butterflies, stamps and punches
Flowershop, Petite Petals, Itty bitty flowers punches, Papillion Potpourri, and leaves from the Retired Secret Garden Framelits. 
Hardwood Background stamp used to make the wooden fence posts. 
Early Expresso, Blushing Bride, Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizzaz. 
Paper from the last mini Painted Blooms dsp.



I can't go without sharing this one more card with you.
This was made by my son for his girlfriend.
Conversation
"Mum do you have a card I can use"
"No you have to make her one yourself. I will help you. Tell me what colour card you would like"
"Do you have a pink like this phone cover I have bought for her?"
"Yes, and I have a big wood stamp you can use too."
"Can we cut the corner on an angle like the phone cover?"
"Yep"
He stamped and stuck it together and Ta Dah!!! All finished.
I think he did really well and it just goes to show how easy it is to make an effective handmade card.



Oh yes and my final photo for you today. Another kind of "Surprise" box I saw on my travels last weekend. In the backyard of the restaurant. Do you think Dr. Who might be in town????!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you can come again soon. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts