Stepping out in Style

Hello Again,
The weather has been rather cold here so what better thing to do than hide in your craft room and make some cards!
This one is for my dear niece who turned 19.
I found the shoe template on Pinterest.


 Card base is Rich Razzleberry, black, white and Perfect Plum cut with the Hexagon Hive Thinlit.


 The shoe template is in three pieces. The Shoe (painted blooms dsp) the Heel (blackberry Bliss Cardstock) and the inside lining (Blackberry Bliss topped with the two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter).
Also added a little handmade flower in Blushing Bride pink cardstock.

And now for an added bonus! My neighbour went into hospital for a shoulder reconstruction. Ouch! A big operation and big recovery time needed. So I wanted to whip up a quick card to send her my very best wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery.
Here is my card. I didn't have long to make it, so just used things I found on my desk. 
I was pleased with it, though now I am looking at it I am thinking a little scalloped white edge between the two patterned papers would have been nice? Oh well. sigh. I know she was happy to receive it with the flowers I sent, anyway.

Hope this encourages you to whip a "thinking of you" card for someone and make their day too. 



Have a great day and I hope you can come back soon. Vx

Comments

  1. Just stopping by to say hi and admire your lovely work. I see your son is married now? Congratulations to all! I hope it went very well :)

    I intend to stop by more often than I do! Will try to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts