Traveler Birthday Card.

Hello, Hello! I have been away on a lovely holiday up north Queensland.
We had perfect weather, sunshine and 30 degree heat. Great to get away from the cold in Brisbane and back into my summer gear.







Now I am back and into my winter clothes. brrr.. I am a cold frog and am cold all the time. hehe.
Straight back from holidays and it was my son's birthday! Oh dear... no card prepared...so had to come up with something quick the night before his birthday.
Checked out pinterest for some ideas. I found a card by Sara Hoogendoorn "Simply Sara Stampin'" and decided to use that in different colours.
Very simple.
Card stock. Brown Sugar,  Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Ink: Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze and Island Indigo.
Stamps: World Map, Traveler. Words are retired Stamps.

I guess I was still in the traveling zone from my holiday when I decided to make this card with the Traveler Stamp set. haha.
You can find the Traveler Stamp Set and World Map Stamp on page 38 or the current main catalogue.

Only a few weeks to go of this catalogue and then the new 2015-2016 Catalogue will be here. June 2nd!!! Mark it on your calendar! I have!

Thanks for stopping by. Come again soon. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts