Painted Blooms Stamping Up

Hello Happy Stampers,
Yes it has been a little while but I have something pretty to show today.
I just love the Painted Blooms Designer Paper p.19 of the All Occasions Catalogue.
It is so pretty and feminine and I immediately thought..."Mothers Day"!!

A card in the box (and yes, I know I do a lot of these...but I just love them). So easy and impressive at the same time...win,win!

I used colours from the Painted Blooms Pack. Did you know the colours are listed on the back of the pack, as well as in the Catalogue as part of the information about the Designer Paper? There are a ton of colours used in this series of paper too. So lots of choices.

I went for Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi.


I also thought this would be good for a Get Well Card.
I was going with the idea of a wild spring garden growing up amongst a wooden fence.
I stamped the Hardwood Stamp in Early Expresso ink onto Crumbcake cardstock then cut out the palings and re-assembled them in various positions on each layer.
These palings were useful for attaching my butterfly, flowers and leaves.
the back piece that can be written on.

List of Stamps used: Petite Petals, Flowershop, Hardwood
List of Framelits/thinlits/punches used: Butterfly Thinlits, Flower Garden leaf(retired), Bird Builder leaf, Delicate Doilies (retired)

I also wanted to make a small gift box to match.
This is the self closing gift box that is all the rage at the moment. Just love it. Easy to make.
What a handy little box.
There are a lot of Youtube videos out there on how to make it.
This one is Linda Parker, on Youtube.
Nikki Spencer on her blog My Sandbox, also gives good dimensions for A4 cardstock.

Only a day before the RETIREMENT LIST IS HERE!!! We get to see what is leaving our Main Catalogue. Remember if there is anything particular you have been thinking of getting now is the time to order before it is gone. Sometimes the Retiring items go very quickly and sadly people miss out. I am always happy to place an order for you.
The All Occasions Catalogue and the Main Stampin Up Catalogue both finish 1st June and then....the NEW STAMPIN UP CATALOGUE IS HERE!!!
Too much excitement!!!

Till next time...thanks for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts