Butterfly be free!!


Hello again everyone, Are you ready for a WOW technique using the Butterfly Thinlit Die?!
I found this great video by Deb Valder (just click on her name to see it), that showed how to cut your butterfly wings out of cardstock while leaving the centre intact.


 How cool is that!!!
As you can see I sponged my butterfly using the Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Calypso Coral Inks again. Same as my previous butterfly.

TIP: Deb suggests making a template out of window sheet for the butterfly sponging. But I just used ordinary cardstock and it worked fine.


I placed a piece of dazzling diamonds glimmer cardstock underneath with just a little showing at the top and bottom of the white cardstock. 
You can't really see here but I have embossed the Blackberry Bliss cardstock using the new Spring Flowers Textured Embossing Folder. p. 19 Occasions Catalogue.
I coloured some diamantes with Blendabilities in pink and blue.

The card base is Soft Sky.

This card was sent to a very dear friend who was diagnosed with Terminal Stage 4 Lung Cancer at the beginning of last year. She wasn't expected to live and she is still here with us. Even more wonderful is the fact that she is nearly completely recovered from it!
Here is her amazing story.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts