Valentine's Day -share the love.

Valentine's Day this Saturday and I am so organised! No last minute throw together card for me!
No. This year I had lots of inspiration from the new All Occasions Catalogue and fun products to play with.

So here is my card. The thing with cards for men is that you can't go over board with too much in the way of embellishments and sparkle etc., right? So I had to keep that to a minimum. Sigh.
  What do you think?

(click on photo to enlarge)



I used Smoky Slate for my card base and layered a piece of designer paper from the Stacked with Love Paper Stack p.5 and some black card stock. It is hard to see but there is a sliver of Brushed Silver card stock between the two.



The greeting is from the Good Greetings Stamp set.
I used stamps from the Hello Life Stamp Set p.6 to make the balloon strings.
These were stamped in versa mark and then heat embossed with smoky slate embossing powder.
(we do sell a nice selection of coloured embossing powders - check them out on p.213 of the main catalogue!)


The heart shaped balloons were made with our large heart punch and some designer paper from the Stacked with Love Paperstack. I stamped on these with a heart stamp from the Hello Life Stamp set in versa mark and heat embossed them. One in cherry cobbler embossing powder and the other in smoky slate embossing powder. I then attached a small punch heart, with a dimensional, on top of each one to finish it off.

I really like the Hello Life Stamp Set by the way and already have another card to show you next time using it. (grin).
Happy Valentines Day to you all.

See you again soon. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts