Love wrapped in Kindness.

Well here I am again with another card using Love is Kindness from the All Occasions Catalogue.

This card was made for a special friend going into hospital.

She loves pink so I made it using Blushing Bride Card stock.

I stamped the card stock with the Dictionary Background Stamp in Brown Sugar.

(click on photo to enlarge)
I stamped the Love is Kindness image in Brown Sugar Ink and coloured with Blushing Bride and Old Olive Markers. 


After I cut out the image I added a bow and placed it onto some designer paper from the Stacked with Love Paper Stack. 


I decided to use Crystal Effects sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds on the Flowers. The Brown Sugar Ink did run slightly but I don't think it takes away from the card at all.


I am going to leave you with a photo of my first roses from my new rose bush. The bush has been in the garden for a few months now so I was very excited to get two blooms. Aren't they a pretty mauve colour.

And if you haven't noticed yet? LOL! I just love the Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack from the All Occasions Catalogue. It is a great buy too. p.5. Check it out.

Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts