Golden moments

Hello everyone. I have been having fun with the Butterfly Basics Stamp set and matching Butterflies Thinlits Die, p,26 All Occasions Catalogue.



Oh my Goodness!! I honestly didn't think they would be this easy to work with. So many ideas! I have 9 - yes NINE - butterfly cards on my table right now and so many ideas for more.


I wanted to show you this quick Birthday Card I made using a piece from the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack p. 40 of the All Occasions Catalogue. This is a great buy at AUS$11.95.


I cut a butterfly using some Gold Foil Card sheet - yes we do still sell this - p. 193 of our main catalogue if you are looking for it.



And stamped some ferns and a Happy Birthday from the Butterfly Basics Stamp set, with Mossy Meadow ink and got to thinking about all those little bits of gold foil that had been punched out from the butterfly wings.
So I had a little play with them and made these.

Some gold flowers!

I added my favourite gold metallic bakers twine and a little gold bow with the 1/8" ribbon.

Stuck the designer paper down onto a Mossy Meadow Card Base and there you have it!
(click on photo to enlarge)
Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon. Vx


Comments

Popular Posts