Feeling in a "Blue" Mood.

Hello Again,
I was in a "Blue" frame of mind recently when I designed this card and just love the colour mix.
(click on photo to enlarge)

 I used Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy. Each piece of cardstock was embossed with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. I placed them on a Pacific Point Card Base.



This card was actually made because I had these three strips of Stacked With Love Designer Paper lying on my desk and a few of the Petite Petals flowers. Before I knew it they were becoming a card! haha. Does that happen to you??



I stamped a flower from Flower Shop Stamp Set in the three colours and added some pearls and glitter to the centres.

I really like Blue and Green as a colour combo. Even though the old rhyme goes " Blue and Green should never be Seen!" I think it should!

Talking of Blue Cards. I made a lovely one for a friend of mine recently but didn't show it on here because when I took the photo I hadn't realised there was a piece of bakers twine stuck on the front (randomly). Just a tiny piece that had been cut off and floated away on the table to stick where it shouldn't have! LOL!
Having already sent the card off to my friend I couldn't take another photo but I have decided to show it to you anyway. Just imagine the bakers twine isn't there. Haha. You probably can't see it unless you click on the photo to enlarge it....Oh OK....now you are all clicking on it... aren't you??!!


Hope I have inspired you to day with a bit of Blue and Green.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Really appreciate it. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts