A bunch of flowers for you.


Hello Happy Stampers,
I am now back from my lovely holidays at the beach and waiting impatiently for some new products from the All Occasions Catalogue and Saleabration!
So what to do while I sit here twiddling my thumbs???

Use up some leftovers of course! and help make some room for the new stuff.

I have a friend who has been ill and wanted to make a card using some flowers I had punched out previously.

These were from Flowershop and Petite Petals in Melon Mambo and Tempting Turqoise.


So I wrapped a piece of pretty designer paper from Sweet Taffy into a cone shape.
And popped the flowers at the top of it.
At the bottom I stuck some pieces of 1/2 cm Gumball Green Card stock to look like the flower stems.

The "Bunch of Flowers" were stuck onto a piece of designer paper from the Stacked with Love paper stack in the New Occasions Catalogue. Melon Mambo Card stock was used for the main card.

A couple of Melon Mambo punched hearts, butterfly and ribbon and diamantes finished it off nicely.

I do hope this cheers her up.

thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

  1. It sure would cheer ME up! Lovely card, Vicki, and i do like the ideas of using a cone to wrap the flowers in and of making flower stems :) It's a very pretty card.
    Glad you had a good summer break. I did too and am now back crafting, and impatiently waiting for my own new goodies to come!
    Happy New Year (belatedly).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts