Star in the making.


Hello everyone, did you have a good weekend? We went to see Felicity Kendal (The Good Life, Rosemary & Thyme) in a Noel Coward Play - Hayfever. It was on at the Playhouse Theatre and we had brilliant seats only about 5 rows from the front! Loved every minute.



You could be forgiven for thinking I still had "stars in my eyes" when I was making these Christmas Cards! LOL!
I have certainly be having a lot of fun with the Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set - Holiday Catalogue p.25 and matching Star framelits from the main catalogue. I really wanted to get some use out of the All is Calm Designer Washi Tape and Specialty paper - Holiday Catalogue p.22.

You may remember this card from a previous post. See here.
(click on photo to enlarge)

I made the star by covering a piece of Whisper White 10cm x 10cm card stock with Washi Tape (diagonally across the card stock).
Then I cut out the star with a star framelit.


With the left over piece I made this card.
(click on photo to enlarge)

It is backed with the All is Calm Specialty Designer Paper and some Silver Glimmer card.
The card is Smoky Slate.



I had so much fun I decided to make another card with the Washi Tape. This time I gave it a Country Christmas Flavour.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I stamped in a Bright and Beautiful Star Stamp in White Craft Ink directly onto some Crumbcake Cardstock. (apply the heat gun for a minute to help dry).



The Greeting is stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. 


I added a small star in the designer paper and a Wild Wasabi leaf from the Bird Builder Punch, finished off with a bow in Silver Bakers Twine.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can come back again later in the week as I have some more Washi Tape Cards to show you.

See you then! Vx



Comments

  1. What fun cards, Vicki. You do such a nice job with your cardmaking! I'll be back again to see what you are making for Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts