Black and White Card in the box


Our future daughter-in-law turned 21 last week


 so I had to make her something special for her big day. Shannon loves black and white (this could well be the colour scheme for the wedding) and so I made a Birthday Card in a Box for her.


Lots of flowers from the Flower shop stamp set stamped in black on white card stock and silver embossed on black card stock and white card stock, and punched out with the Pansy Punch.

The greeting on the front was from Tag Talk and punched with the matching Label Bracket punch.
I layered it onto a 2 inch black circle and  a 2 3/8 inch  Scallop circle  in silver glimmer card stock.


I added a couple of butterflies from the Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set and matching butterfly punches.
The designer paper is non-SU.
The back view.
AND Finally ...
(click on photo to enlarge)

 Needless to say she loved her card.

On another completely different note...I just wanted to show you the cute little thank you cards I made for my SU customers last week as well.
Working on the Washi Tape Candle idea I used to make my card here...
this is what I did.
(click on photo to enlarge)


Thanks for stopping by. Will catch you again later in the week...oh Oh what do I spy on my table????Not another Star Card!!! haha. Vx



Comments

  1. Congratulations on your future daughter-in-law's 21st! I am sure she loved her beautiful card. It looks so special done in black, white and silver, Vicki. And I took a minute to go admire your pretty candle cards again as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog to see your koalas! Glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card in a box is great for a really special occasion Vicki and your black and white floral number is fabulous! Hope you enjoy the 21st celebrations. Vicky x

    PS I love it that you got a puppy this year too! Wouldn't it have been spooky if it had been at the same time?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts