A Season's Greeting Star.

Well yes I did it again!!! Another STAR CARD!!
 I thought this card was a lot different from the other Star Cards I have been making..well a bit different, so I just have to show you.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I started with a Baked Brown Sugar Base and Mossy Meadow Matt.
I liked how the background came together on this one.

First up I stamped the Hardwood Stamp in Baked Brown Sugar to give a grungy wood effect to the card stock.

On the Mossy Meadow piece I decided I wanted to have the words Season's Greetings embossed in silver all over the entire sheet. (like a piece of designer paper).
Don't you just love stamps...they give you so many options.

Stamp the greeting in versa mark or silver encore ink and then heat emboss with silver embossing powder. (Don't forget your embossing buddy over the card stock first!!)



The Star from the Bright and Beautiful Stamp set was stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and cut out with the Star Framelits.

I then added another star dry embossed with a retired SU embossing folder using silver foil card.
Under the star I liked the look of some burlap ribbon and some retired silver glimmer brads (boy did that break my heart when they retired them!! Love them a lot!). Glad I still have a small supply.


And that is it! All done.


Thanks for stopping by. See you next time. Vx
On another note. Rosie has been taking an interest in learning how to use the computer. I love the way her ears go up like little wings. She looks like she could be just about ready to fly. hehe.





Comments

Popular Posts