So Very Grateful. Happy Easter.


Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a very Happy Easter.

I had a lovely friend whose birthday was on Good Friday.
Would you like to see the card I made her?
She is a "pink" girl. So I used Pink Pirouette for the base card.



(click on photo to enlarge)

I used the lovely So Very Grateful Stamp Set and the Hardwood Stamp from the All Occasions Catalogue.
I stamped the Hardwood Stamp in White craft ink onto Smokey Slate Cardstock.
(use a heat gun or leave a little while to dry)
I cut a square out of the middle with the Square Collection Framelits.
Then I created a Square Pink Pirouette frame to go on top.


I stamped the flowers onto some whisper white card in black and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I coloured the flowers and leaves with Stampin Write Markers:
Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz.



To give a paper tole effect, I stamped the flowers 3 times. I cut them out and layered them on top of each other.
I finished the card off with a few pink pirouette butterflies from Beautiful Wings Embosslits, a pink pirouette ribbon bow and For You Stamp from Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set.


I think the So Very Grateful Stamp Set was very appropriate for Easter time and the pretty Spring colours too. Don't you?

Comments

Popular Posts