Another Hardwood Fence

Hello everyone,
Well once started it is hard to stop. LOL. I had some bits of "timber" left over from my last "fence" and wanted to use them up.

I stepped away from the yellow and green theme too.
Come and have a look.



(click on photo to enlarge)
I have used:
Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral and whisper white card stock.

It is a bit hard to see here but I created a scent with green leafy bushes using Betsy's Blossoms Stamp in Pistachio Pudding (just love making bushes with this flower stamp! hehe.)
With a punched scallop circle I created a cloudy sky sponging around the scallop circle randomly with Soft Sky Ink.

The butterfly turned out very pretty. I punched a large butterfly in Calypso Coral card stock. Layered on top of it a vellum butterfly stamped with Calypso Coral ink (use your heat gun to dry the ink).
I also added dazzling diamonds with the 2 way glue pen onto the vellum. Lovely and sparkly.
Then a small butterfly stamped in Calypso Coral on whisper white.

Greeting is from Gifts of Kindness.

And here is the fence from the lovely Hardwood Background Stamp in the All Occasions Catalogue.
Stamped on Sahara Sand with Early Expresso Ink.
A scattering of Calypso Coral Petite Petals with Pistachio Pudding leaves from the Owl Builder Punch.

Hope you enjoyed my card today. I will be back again soon. I have a few cards I need to get done for special occasions this week. Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

  1. It is really gorgeous Vicki. Love the 'shorter' version, reminds me of a little gate. Beautiful butterfly too.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts