Happy travels.


I had a terrible night last night. Just couldn't sleep. So what else was there to do but get up and do a card challenge! LOL! (yawn).

 Over at the Male Room, the challenge is to make a Masculine Retirement Card.
I pulled out my World Map Background Stamp and went to work.

(click on photo to enlarge)

I also used stamps from You're Amazing, Postage Due, Teeny Tiny Sentiments."way to go" is from a retired SU set.

I liked the film framelits from the On Film Framelits set in the All Occasions Catalogue and also added a bit of metallic "bling" with small silver brads and an essential hardware clip.



Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Brown Sugar, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate and black.
Ink: black
Punch: Ticket Punch, Postage Stamp

All in all, I think this card could be used for any occasion. Just change the sentiment: Best Wishes, Congratulations, Happy Birthday. It would work well with any of these.

Hope you have a good weekend. I'm hoping for a better nights sleep myself.
Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you.

If you want to join in the Male Room Challenge is still going. Why not pop over and check it out.
Vx


Comments

  1. I like your travel theme retirement card - a great way to use up all that free time. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for retirement - great theme. Thank you for joining us in The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for retirement, love the bold colour you've used in the background and the travel theme! Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts