heARTstampers Happy Christmas

Hello Everyone, Today I wanted to share some things from my Downline Christmas get-together last week..
 I have a wonderful Downline Team. We really do support each other and love sharing our ideas. Not all my Team are "Business" Demonstrators either. Some of them are just "Hobby" Demonstrators. Some just do classes and some just share with friends. But we are all Stampin Up Demonstrators.
At Convention this year I saw a some great teams with very clever names and I felt compelled that our little group would have an appropriate moniker as well.
"heARTstampers" popped into my head and wouldn't go away. So that is our Team name. It is very appropriate I think. We stamp with heart. No doubt about it, and our love for our art is at the centre of it.

For our Christmas get-together this year I wanted to give my downlines little "heart" gifts.

This is what I made.

A special handmade heart ornament for each of them. The word is computer generated. I used the cardboard that comes with the designer paper to cut the hearts out and stuck a piece of very vanilla cardstock embossed with Beautifully Baroque Emboss Folder on top of that. Some of the the pieces stuck on the heart are retired stock from the Artisan Embellishment Kit in a previous mini catalogue.

 I just had to package them in mini muslin bags which I stamped with Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set.
Soft Suede, Real Red and Garden Green ink.
I guess I should have used a heart stamp. That would have been clever. But I had only just received Serene silhouettes that day and was itching to use it. LOL. Does that ever happen to you? Or is it just me?

Then as an added little something I also made them these little Post It note booklets.
See - hearts again! The designer paper is Gingham Garden. I have also used paper doilies and very vintage designer buttons. The heart is from More Amore Designer paper (retired).

Would you like to see the cards they made me?
(by Lorraine)
 Isn't this angel adorable! I love her hair!
(by Beth)
 Gorgeous red and gold poinsettia card from Beth.
(by Leanne)
 Beautiful vintage card from Leanne. Just love the background on this.

Thought I would finish today by showing you some special visitors we have been having lately at night time.
Wallabies in our front yard! I am surprised with all the Christmas lights on that they came up this far in the street. (we live at the top of a cul-de-sac). Maybe they thought our lighted reindeers on the front lawn were relatives of theirs? haha.

Not long now till Christmas. If you have a spare minute pop back again next week for a few last minute photos I will share with you.
Thanks for stopping by. Vx

Comments

Popular Posts