Festive Flurries Galore.

This weekend I had a Christmas Workshop with a lot of fun crafting ladies.
I wanted to show them the Festive Flurries Stamp Set and Framelits which I think are such a wonderful set together.
This is one of the two cards we made.
This is so simple but effective using Island Indigo and Pool Party ink, and there are many samples of this on the internet. The Merry Little Christmas Stamp was cut out with a tag from Chalk Talk Framelits.p.187 of the main catalogue.


A card I showed them was with the thinlits new swing card set. I have been dying to try this and it was sooooo easy. Thanks to my good buddy Carolyn for the design idea.
Here is the flip side of the card.
I used some nice Winter Frost dsp and silver glimmer card with this.

The hostess gift was a mini Muslin Bag stamped with a snowflake.
Simple but effective. I stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.
What is inside? Do you know???
Snowflake gift tags!!
 Pink is the hostess's favourite colour - so there had to be some pink ones. Stamped and embossed in Melon Mambo. I also did Pool Party and Silver embossed snowflakes.

I want to show you another card idea I cased from Stampin Connection.

 How cool in this?! A Christmas Wreath done with the Festive Flurries Stamp Set and Framelits!

Pop back in a couple of days I will show you the other card we made together using the Envelope Punch Board.

Don't forget to check out the Festive Flurries Stamp Set and Framelits p.30 of the Holiday Mini.
I love hearing from you too so if you have any questions or comment please don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Vx 

Comments

  1. That would have been a fun workshop. I love all your project ideas and really appreciate the links! I must try that envelope punch board bow idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts